HD Heaven’s premises are in a converted barn on a working farm, so don’t think you’ve gone wrong as you approach outbuildings and a large farmhouse!
We suggest that for your first visit you print out these directions.
We have heard from some folk that Sat Nav directions are innacurate (especially if using the postcode CV7 9JN), although we’ve not found that ourselves. If your Sat Nav allows (and if you know how) then you could always enter the map references:
X : 442512 Y : 282752
As we’ve said above, our premises are on a farm at the end of the road. We respect our neighbours so please do not enter the Nettle Hill training centre which you will pass on the left – they are nothing to do with us. The lovely cottage that you will pass on the right after the railway bridge is also nothing to do with us (although we wish it was!) so please don’t go there either. Just keep on truckin’ to the end of the road.
Don’t worry – it’s not actually nearly as difficult as we’re making it out.
- Exit the M6 at Junction 2 and head northbound, signposted M69 / B4065 (opposite way to Coventry City Centre).
- Stay to your right, following the B4065 towards Ansty. Do not get in the left hand lane or you will end up on the M69 (and it’s about 5 miles before you can get off to turn around).
- After 1 mile you will come to a right-hand turning signposted “Ansty Golf Centre” and “Brinklow”. (To your left is the 5 star Macdonald Ansty Hall). Take this right (Brinklow Road).
- You will pass Ansty Golf Centre on your left and half a mile further on you will see a motorway bridge crossing the road in front of you. About 100 metres short of this bridge is a left turn to Mobbs Wood Farm. It is clearly signposted “Mobbs Wood” and “Nettle Hill Training Centre”.
- Follow the road for 1 mile. You will pass Nettle Hill Training Centre on your left, then you will cross a green metal railway bridge, then a cottage on the right.
- Immediately after passing the cottage you will see a sign stating “No Unauthorised Vehicles”.
- You are authorised, so follow the concrete road for a further ¼ mile until you get to the farm; on the left is the farmhouse. Travel straight past the farmhouse and over the cattle grid.
- Turn left immediately between the two buildings on your left and enter the concreted farmyard.
- HD Heaven’s entrance is in the far left corner of the yard.